My parent’s generation had no problem accepting that post war thriftiness was necessary for the rebuilding of post war society. In this day and age with greedy bankers and dishonest bosses creaming off the profits, this notion is a bigger sell for the public at large. This street art in the centre of Bologna sums up the current mood perfectly :
Top Posts & Pages
- LA GRANDE BELLEZZA : THE BITTER SWEET LIFE
- COUSINS, KIDS AND CINEMA
- LOU REED’S SAD SONGS
- CEZAR TAKES YOU HIGHER
- JOHN BERGER: WHY WRITING IS NOT A SIMPLE JOURNEY.
- NOTHING VIRAL. NO MATTER.
- FIVE REASONS TO LOVE OLDER LEARNERS.
- TEN WAYS TO MEET LEARNER EXPECTATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL BLISS
- WILD PHOTO COMPETITION
- 284,320 hits
Current listening on Last.fm
Photos on Flickr
- "Psychiatry lies wounded and much of the damage appears to be self-inflicted" guardian.co.uk/society/2013/m… 3 days ago
- New #Shpongle album coming soon!!! 1 week ago
- #Idealogue wants you "to understand better about what are the best conditions in which you are illuminated". Are English lessons optional?! 1 week ago
- How did I miss this incredible album until now? Life Is People by Bill Fay on Spotify open.spotify.com/album/1W9WpSBC… via @Spotify 1 week ago