I was tagged byKina Diaz DeLeon who is a Human in Recovery inviting me to a game of blog tag.
An offer I couldn’t refuse!
Here are the rules:-
- You must post the rules
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged (or use the existing ones)
- Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post Let them know they’ve been tagged
These are my answers to Kina’s Questions:
1. Q- What is the thing that makes you want to get out of bed each day?
A - Breakfast + The thing that makes me have to get out of bed is the family cat (Von) who is normally awake at least two hours before anyone else and wants us to know.
2. What do you tell yourself to get through painful, difficult, or challenging times?
“No matter – try again – fail again – fail better” Samuel Beckett got it right.
3. Q - What can you look back on and remind yourself you were successful at or were strong enough to come through?
A- Moving to Italy without a job and without understanding the language. I survived to tell the tale – in English AND Italian.
4. Q . Look around you at this moment and choose one thing to smile about or be thankful for. What is it?
My study – a room of my own.
5. Q- If you could do anything at this moment to make yourself happy, what would it be?
Complete all my blog posts for the next two weeks.
6. Q - Do you have a special place, real or imagined, where you go to in your mind or reality to regroup, seek peace, or just be?
My study – a place to think, be quiet, listen to music, read and write.
7. Q - Has there been a particular book that you have read that inspired or motivated you to seek your possibilities?
Iron John by Robert Bly – a book that made me realise that being a life-affirming man is not the same as being macho.
8. Q- What childhood fable, fairytale, or movie stretched your imagination and sticks with you today?
The Wizard Of Oz – the movie. You shouldn’t need to know why.
9. Q -What is your favorite form of art and artist (anyone and anything you consider art qualifies)?
Any music that stirs the emotions.
10. Q -Do you have a personal anthem, a song that reminds you of who you are and want to be, that represents the ideal of you?
The Beatles – I Am The Walrus – still sounds as confusing, creative, anarchic and angry as when I first heard it.
11. Q- What did you experience while answering these questions?
Here are my 11 questions for those I have tagged:
- What makes you laugh?
- What makes you cry?
- What makes you hope?
- What makes you despair?
- What do you believe in?
- To what extent do you feel the things you do in your life are worthwhile?
- Is money the root of all evil?
- Do you have a pet hate?
- What motivates you to keeping blogging?
- If you could travel back in time, what advice would you give to yourself at the age of 16?
- What advice would you give to people who are the same age as you?
The blogs I have chosen to tag (as listed below) are those who have been kind/reckless/brave/intelligent enough to follow or comment on my blog. If you have been tagged and don’t feel like playing the game that’s fine, but thanks for reading Animal My Soul anyway. I love you all!
Anyone else reading this who feels like answering my questions – be my guest!
- Games bloggers play – I’ve been tagged (peoplewatchblog.com)
- TAG! You’re it. (reflectionsfromaredhead.com)
- *Feeling Loved* (daphneshadows.wordpress.com)
- Tagged Your It (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- Tag – You’re It! (tennizzlle.com)
- Blog Tag – Wanna Play? (grandmalin.wordpress.com)
- Up for a game of tag! (camgal.wordpress.com)
- Let’s Play Tag (floatingwiththebreeze.wordpress.com)