Micro-blog #2 – mini posts for August. More on the plight of the politically correct modern male – a cartoon I saved from the Guardian newspaper about 25 years ago. well before the Occupy movement :
Top Posts & Pages
- CEZAR TAKES YOU HIGHER
- JOHN BERGER: WHY WRITING IS NOT A SIMPLE JOURNEY.
- NOTHING VIRAL. NO MATTER.
- FIVE REASONS TO LOVE OLDER LEARNERS.
- TEN WAYS TO MEET LEARNER EXPECTATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL BLISS
- WILD PHOTO COMPETITION
- A COMFORTABLE LOW
- MEXICAN RABBIT DREAMS OF HIPPOS
- GRAHAM GREENE : FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM
- 284,005 hits
Current listening on Last.fm
Photos on Flickr
- "Psychiatry lies wounded and much of the damage appears to be self-inflicted" guardian.co.uk/society/2013/m… 5 hours ago
- New #Shpongle album coming soon!!! 4 days ago
- #Idealogue wants you "to understand better about what are the best conditions in which you are illuminated". Are English lessons optional?! 5 days ago
- How did I miss this incredible album until now? Life Is People by Bill Fay on Spotify open.spotify.com/album/1W9WpSBC… via @Spotify 5 days ago