I picked up this free postcard in Brighton, UK a couple of years back. It’s a stylish patchwork of illustrations to advertise Dave’s Comics in Sydney Street. I find the simplicity of the idea and the lively juxtaposition of images very appealing. Dave’s shop and blog are pretty cool too!
Top Posts & Pages
- READING WOMEN AS A GENDER NOT A GENRE
- THE DEBASING OF THE SPECTACLE
- LA GRANDE BELLEZZA : THE BITTER SWEET LIFE
- COUSINS, KIDS AND CINEMA
- LOU REED’S SAD SONGS
- CEZAR TAKES YOU HIGHER
- JOHN BERGER: WHY WRITING IS NOT A SIMPLE JOURNEY.
- NOTHING VIRAL. NO MATTER.
- FIVE REASONS TO LOVE OLDER LEARNERS.
- TEN WAYS TO MEET LEARNER EXPECTATIONS
- 284,500 hits
Current listening on Last.fm
Photos on Flickr
- The story of "a midwife with a twist" - a stunning article on the topic of abortion, velamag.com/private-ceremo… 1 day ago
- "Psychiatry lies wounded and much of the damage appears to be self-inflicted" guardian.co.uk/society/2013/m… 5 days ago
- New #Shpongle album coming soon!!! 1 week ago
- #Idealogue wants you "to understand better about what are the best conditions in which you are illuminated". Are English lessons optional?! 1 week ago