My parent’s generation had no problem accepting that post war thriftiness was necessary for the rebuilding of post war society. In this day and age with greedy bankers and dishonest bosses creaming off the profits, this notion is a bigger sell for the public at large. This street art in the centre of Bologna sums up the current mood perfectly :
- Follow ANIMAL MY SOUL on WordPress.com
- All you have to do is ask
- A day without blogging…..
- The Pirate of Peace
- Song highlighting campus rape
- When do men get perverted?
- What’s the point of International Men’s Day?
- Got dem Facebook blues
- OXFORD PUT IMMEDIACY BEFORE LOGIC
- STATION ELEVEN – THE ART OF SURVIVAL
- PARIS – WE NEED TO TALK. BUT HOW?
Top Posts & Pages
- 350,364 hits
- All you have to do is ask mraybould.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/all… https://t.co/M4cZPUYDVQ 12 hours ago
- A day without blogging….. mraybould.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/a-d… https://t.co/DXrMibOzQB 1 day ago
- If and when I start an #EFL English conversation group, I'm going to call it 'Plain Speaking'. No books, no exams, no fees - just talking 1 day ago
- The Pirate of Peace mraybould.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/the… https://t.co/nHtia2m5PP 2 days ago